Saturday, March 16, 2013

~My Walk For Autism~

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1045983&supId=359725363


My Personal Page

Welcome to the Donation Page of
Fleurdelis Rosario-Cruz

My Team Page    

Thank you for your involvement!


Enter Donation Amount Here:
*Currency shown: US Dollar
$

 My Fundraising Goal:
$500.00
 Money Raised to Date:
$40.00
 
If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.
Join me in my efforts to support Parents of Autistic Children!
I am Mom. I love you more than the sun, moon and stars,
my little miracle you've come oh so very far. Each day that you grow and learn and love
I thank God for everything in the heavens above. You are sweet, smart, and funny, all rolled into one and you have so much love to give, you're my whole world my very special son.
Thank you for supporting Parents of Autistic Children. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...